One only has to turn to Pinterest for an Internet's worth of backdrop inspiration. From a romantic cascade of flowers to paper-made custom shapes, you really can learn how to do anything on the Internet.
We've put together a list of some of our favorite Pinterest backdrop scores, teaching you the fundamentals of how to craft together your own backdrops.
Before you get caught up in a flood of infinite possibilities, there are a couple of foundational techniques to master first. A frame must be selected which will serve as the supporting structure for your backdrop.
- $10 DIY Photo Booth Frame
- DIY Folding Plank Display
- DIY Plank Wall
- DIY Photo Frame Wall
- Build an Enclosed Photo Booth that Fits in a Duffle Bag
- Easy DIY Photo Booth w/ Lights
All Things Floral & Fauna
Organic greens and delicate florals are simple ways to perk up any backdrop. All it takes is a solid frame and a sturdy bouquet of flowers. Then stand back and let mother nature do the rest.
- DIY Hanging Floral Installations
- Greenery & Cooper Backdrop
- How To Make A Flower Photo Booth Backdrop
- Easy Floral Frames
Getting Crafty with Paper
A little paper and glue can go a long way. The following articles will teach you how to snip away at shaping paper flowers, textured wall-mounts and charming garlands.
- DIY: Paper Flower Backdrop
- DIY Ombre Tissue Paper Photo Booth Backdrop
- DIY: Geometric Paper Backdrop
- DIY Giant Paper Flowers
- Make Your Own Tissue Paper Tassel Garland
Streamers, Tassles, Balloons & More
If your party doesn't have streamers of some sort, is it even really a party? Throw together dollar store, thrift and craft finds to put the finishing touches on a booth.
- Party Streamers Backdrop
- Yarn Banner DIY
- DIY Star Garlands
- Layering Garland Backdrop
- Garland Balloons
- Dollar Store Photo Booth Backdrop
Mix & match any of these techniques together to create one-of-a-kind photo booth backdrops for any event. Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for all the backdrop and photo booth inspiration you could ever need!